Purchasing and Business Development Associate
A2C Services is looking for a full-time Purchasing and Business Development Associate with the initial focus being on developing our Hard Drive (hdd) and Storage division for the company as well as looking at other areas including laptop procurement.
Over the past 5 years we have been experiencing a large volume of trade into our business with particular areas of growth being the hdd storage and laptop markets. Due to these recent developments we are looking to increase our growth substantially in this area and are looking for a suitable person to create more inflow of these stocks to feed our channels.
This role is for someone who is motivated by a new challenge and thrives on building a success of something independently. We are not looking for an account manager but someone who can build up leads from grass roots and take existing relationships to increased sustainable levels as well as ultimately managing the end to end process of this arm of our business.
• A vibrant dynamic company
• Small on corporate bureaucracy
• Big on getting on with business
• 25 years' experience trading within the used IT industry.
What you are good at:
• Making and maintaining valuable business connections.
• Creating your own leads.
• Working logically and independently.
• Have a ‘make it happen' attitude.
• Being organised and self-driven.
• Communicating across all levels of business.
• Accepting setbacks then moving progressively forward.
You might also have:
• Business development experience.
• Experience within the procurement of used IT hardware sector.
• Track record of successful relationships.
• An understanding of the used IT market / brokering environment.
How to apply:
If you think you are the right type of person to make this role happen and are interested to discuss this position then please email our Operations Director, Simon De Gruchy; email@example.com
Apple Computer Trader
What we are looking for is a self-motivated person to come and develop an APPLE division involving the full end to end responsibility of buying and selling used APPLE computers worldwide.
A passion and an understanding of APPLE computer stocks is not essential but it will be to your benefit. A trading and salesman mentality is fundamental to the role and the ability to be given goals and to smash through walls until they are achieved would be very helpful !
So get in touch...
If you have a talent for trading and want an environment where you can grow and develop those skills.
If you want to make something of yourself and are looking for a challenge to call your own.
If you want to feel the pride of building up this division from nothing into something that the company and you can value and will work 24 hours a day to achieve.
If you are successful in building up this division and you want to work for a company that will value you for what you have brought to the table.
Applicants must send a full CV via email to: Simon@a2c.co.uk